Thursday, January 20, 2011

For my Late Puppy "Bruno" :-)


Content: Poem
© 2011 Shrina Vaidik


♥♥ To Bruno ♥♥
(15th February, 2010 - 10th November, 2010)





Silent days and blank nights,
I'm searching you in every sight.


a single glimpse of your, makes flowers bloom, I feel I'm in heaven again and out of gloom.






your absence bothers me too much,
but I was helpless when you were tolerating all such.


all my love and care for you keep aside,
come back my drug, as a little child.






I still feel your touch,
I am asking you nothing much.


your memories haunt me day and night,
no one can refill your place in my life.





you are my gift, you are my prize,
just make a come back baby, in my life.






- Shrina (21 January, 2011)

5 comments:

  1. very well-written ! very creative rhyming ! simply brilliant ! B-)

    - Piyush Sonthalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 SHRINA!!!!!keep the spirits up.You have the talent come on baby get the SPARK in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to know that Shrina.Really even I miss Tyson (my old GS).

    ReplyDelete